This natural rubber Kawan Teether from Hevea is ideal for teething babies. Made from soft, malleable rubber, it safely encourages babies natural urge to gnaw. The textured surfaces on the beak, feet and neck of the teether are designed to soothe and massage irritated gums.
The Kawan Teether is hand painted with natural plant pigments in contrasting colours to help stimulate and encourage your baby's vision.
- 100% pure natural rubber
- No phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, BPA or silicone
- Hand painted with pure natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet, and neck – ideal for relieving irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevent bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10cm tall
Complies with all relevant safety standards, including the EU safety standard EN71 and AS/NZ ISO.
The packaging is made from FSC-certified paper with a 100% biodegradable film (the clear window).