Our unscented pure water wipe is a pared back option of our best selling aloe vera and chamomile baby wipe. With only a handful of ingredients, we’ve created a water based baby wipe that can be used on even the most sensitive newborn skin.
These pure baby wipes are 99.4% water with a few additional clean, gentle ingredients that keep the wipe safe and stop the growth of any bacteria or mould.
Unlike some of the water wipes available in Australia and around the world, our new water wipe is 100% biodegradable and will compost back into the earth within a few months. With no alcohol, phenols, parabens, phthalates or plastic, these baby wipes won’t irritate baby’s skin nor the planet.
This convenient single pack of 70 wipes comes with a ‘one hand’ open lid and is a great inclusion in your hospital bag, for use out and about or on-the-go in your car or pram. Try these if you are looking for baby wipes that won’t irritate your little one’s soft, sensitive skin.
Pure Water Wipes
Our uniquely textured FSC certified cellulose 100% biodegradable wipes are infused with only five fragrance -free ingredients that keep them gentle on the most sensitive baby skin:
- 99.4% Aqua (Pure Medical Grade Water) for a natural clean
- Sodium Benzoate, a gentle preservative that stops bacteria and nasties affecting the wipe (and commonly used to pickle vegetables!)
- Hydroxyacetophenone, a gentle antioxidant
- Decyl Glucoside, a gentle plant-based cleanser
- Polyaminopropyl Biguanide a gentle preservative to maintain the moisture in our wet wipes